1. Using the numbers from the previous question, what is the size (in millions) of the country's labor force?
2. If the reserve requirement is 8%, and the central bank increases the quantity of reserves in the banking system by $6.4 billion, the money supply increases (in billions of dollars) by:
3. A bank has capital of $50 million, and a leverage ratio of 8. If the value of the bank's assets decline by 10%, then its capital will be reduced to (in millions of dollars):
Recently Asked Questions
- Janice studied a lot for a test, but then when she was taking the test, she forgot most of what she had studied. What is one possible explanation for her
- How can the key concepts in 'entrepreneurial learning' help in dealing with challenging situations (i.e. unusual problems) in workplaces
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Micro Economics HW #1-13. Additional comments: "Fred's Bar and Grill