1. Using the numbers from the previous question, what is the size (in millions) of the country's labor force?
2. If the reserve requirement is 8%, and the central bank increases the quantity of reserves in the banking system by $6.4 billion, the money supply increases (in billions of dollars) by:
3. A bank has capital of $50 million, and a leverage ratio of 8. If the value of the bank's assets decline by 10%, then its capital will be reduced to (in millions of dollars):
Recently Asked Questions
- ABC Corp. has 4 million shares of common stock outstanding. The company has 500,000 warrants being traded in the market. Each warrant has the right to buy one
- You are going to deposit 800$ into an account at the beginning of each year for the next 20 years(First payment is today). Starting in year 20, you will begin
- THIS IS THE BOUNDARY VALUE PROBLEM: u''(t)= u 0<=t<=1 u(0)=0, u(1)=