1. Using the numbers from the previous question, what is the size (in millions) of the country's labor force?
2. If the reserve requirement is 8%, and the central bank increases the quantity of reserves in the banking system by $6.4 billion, the money supply increases (in billions of dollars) by:
3. A bank has capital of $50 million, and a leverage ratio of 8. If the value of the bank's assets decline by 10%, then its capital will be reduced to (in millions of dollars):
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from TLAW 402 (Assignment Question) Semester 2 2018.pdf.
- Compare and contrast North America and Europe befor 1492?
- Q . Do you think grade retention is an effective way to help struggling students? Or, if at all possible, should students be moved to the next grade level?