- TEDtalk #1 - Briefly describe the 6 'killer apps' and their importance and choose 1 app or example that seems particularly relevant to you and explain why.
- TEDtalk #2 - Describe the main arguments laid by Rosling and show how he corroborates or supports Fergusson's theory.
(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
argues that the Western world shared 6 characteristics/institutions that allowed the rapid economic growth that took place since the 1850's (the great divergence). He also argues that the rest of the world is now catching up because they are acquiring those same institutions (convergence).
Hans Rosling, statistician specializing in global health and economic issues, reviews and predicts global growth patterns in this TEDtalk.
Recently Asked Questions
- Java programming Implement a tree heap class tree heap and class binarytreenode only, do not need to implement array heap. comment below and i will send u the
- VATICAN PIC is a company with 6 departments, with each departmental head implementing different work roles on their team. In this company, the head of the
- How to calculate question c ? It is difficult for me to do it. Thank you!