- TEDtalk #1 - Briefly describe the 6 'killer apps' and their importance and choose 1 app or example that seems particularly relevant to you and explain why.
- TEDtalk #2 - Describe the main arguments laid by Rosling and show how he corroborates or supports Fergusson's theory.
(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
argues that the Western world shared 6 characteristics/institutions that allowed the rapid economic growth that took place since the 1850's (the great divergence). He also argues that the rest of the world is now catching up because they are acquiring those same institutions (convergence).
Hans Rosling, statistician specializing in global health and economic issues, reviews and predicts global growth patterns in this TEDtalk.
Recently Asked Questions
- a 9 ' by 12 kitchen floor is to be tiled with 9 square tiles. Estimate the number of tiles this will require. How many tiles will it take to tile the
- Here's my confusion: Assume your average credit sales are $50 million per year and average accounts receivable are $5 million. A factoring company offers you
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Exam 3 Review ex 9.3. Additional comments: "Pleas answer this question