If Y = A*(K*L)^.5 and The growth rate of capital per worker = s*(y/k) - s*d -n
- What is the equation for the steady state capital per worker k*?
- What is the equation for the steady state output per worker y*?
Recently Asked Questions
- Describe several approaches used by ecologists to establish age structure for plant and animal populations. Discuss benefits and challenges to each approach
- Equilibrium in the loanable funds market is initially present at a stable price level (zero inflation) and a nominal and real interest rate of 4 percent. If a
- A firm produces output at a higher cost than is necessary to produce it. This statement describes: A economies and diseconomies of scale. B