Question/Prompt: "In 2014, "the United States exported $2.34 trillion worth of goods and services—an all-time record. Exports from the United States in 2014 equaled the entire gross domestic product of Brazil and exceeded all commercial output in India, Italy, or Mexico. What is more, exports are an increasingly important aspect of the U.S. economy." (New top markets series provides data, 2015)
In your thread, complete the following:
- Discuss economic theory related to the quote above. Be sure to include a definition of exports and the way in which exports are counted in the measurement of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) within your discussion.
- Locate and incorporate outside research that gives evidence and explanation as to the possible causes of this growth in exports. Provide an example of 1 particular industry or country with which export quantity has increased.
- Integrate biblical insights into your thread. In what way does Scripture influence our attitudes and actions in international trade?
Recently Asked Questions
- Calculate the heat (in kJ) required to transform 70.80 g of bromine from a solid at a temperature of -7.2 C to a gas at 92 C. Report your answer to one decimal
- Is managing cash more important than managing accounts receivables? Inventory?Why? Why not?
- Explain the 3 clauses in the 14th Amendment: privileges and immunities clause, due process clause, and equal protection clause. Explain the Supreme Court