Question/Prompt: "In 2014, "the United States exported $2.34 trillion worth of goods and services—an all-time record. Exports from the United States in 2014 equaled the entire gross domestic product of Brazil and exceeded all commercial output in India, Italy, or Mexico. What is more, exports are an increasingly important aspect of the U.S. economy." (New top markets series provides data, 2015)
In your thread, complete the following:
- Discuss economic theory related to the quote above. Be sure to include a definition of exports and the way in which exports are counted in the measurement of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) within your discussion.
- Locate and incorporate outside research that gives evidence and explanation as to the possible causes of this growth in exports. Provide an example of 1 particular industry or country with which export quantity has increased.
- Integrate biblical insights into your thread. In what way does Scripture influence our attitudes and actions in international trade?
Recently Asked Questions
- Radiohead Inc purchased a new plastic tree making plant. The new truck cost $30,000, and it is expected to generate net after-tax operating cash flows,
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment-3.docx.
- You own three stocks: 600 shares of Apple Computer, 10,000 shares of Cisco Systems, and 5,000 shares of Colgate-Palmolive. The current share prices and