1. Explain the use of correlograms in time series analysis
(a) Dickey Fuller (DF) test.
(b) Augmented Dickey-Fuller (ADF) tests
3. It is common practice to include the time or trend variable in a regression model:
(a) Explain the difference between a deterministic and stochastic trend.
(b) Differentiate between a trend stationary process (TSP) and difference stationary process (DSP)
Recently Asked Questions
- In a market where the supply curve is perfectly inelastic, how does an excise tax affect the price paid by consumers and the quantity bought and sold?
- (a) Suppose that a company’s total cost (TC) of producing x thousand units of output is given by the function TC= 2X^3+5 . Find the derivative of this
- ase Study 3: IV Fluids Jack King is a client who is on your ward with cholecystitis and is due to go to theatre in the morning. He has been prescribed