1. Explain the use of correlograms in time series analysis
(a) Dickey Fuller (DF) test.
(b) Augmented Dickey-Fuller (ADF) tests
3. It is common practice to include the time or trend variable in a regression model:
(a) Explain the difference between a deterministic and stochastic trend.
(b) Differentiate between a trend stationary process (TSP) and difference stationary process (DSP)
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MAT1512 Final Review3.docx.
- A 7.94 kg laundry bag is dropped from rest at an initial height of 4.42 m. The acceleration of gravity is −9.81 m/s 2 . Use the value 5.98 × 1024 kg as the
- One goal of Physics 1103 is to provide information relating to the technology we use today. Explain how physics concepts we have studied this semester relate