- From Chapter 7
- Vehicle Checkpoints: Read about the opposition to vehicle checkpoints. Are the critics' argument meritorious? Suggested URL: http://www.roadblock.org
- From Chapter 12
- Victim input in plea bargaining: read about the state of law as it concerns victim input into plea bargaining Suggested URL: http://www.ncjrs.gov/ovc_archives/bulletins/legalseries/bulletin7/2.html
- From Chapter 13
- What are the three stages of jury selection? What are the requirements for a successful fair cross section challenge of a jury panel?
- From Chapter 14
In what three ways is the defendant's rights to confrontation manifested? When does double jeopardy protections apply? What is entrapment defense? When can it succeed? Can entrapment rise to the level of a due process violation? If so, How?
Recently Asked Questions
- what is a necessary element in monopoly to operate? how would monopolist deal with price and quantity change if his patent on the product expires? how we can
- Use Cramer's rule to solve the system of equations. If Cramer's rule cannot be used, enter UNDEFINED. –5 x + 3 y + 6 z = –3 3–2 x
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect implementation. One critical component of EBP is to ensure that practice change