- From Chapter 7
- Vehicle Checkpoints: Read about the opposition to vehicle checkpoints. Are the critics' argument meritorious? Suggested URL: http://www.roadblock.org
- From Chapter 12
- Victim input in plea bargaining: read about the state of law as it concerns victim input into plea bargaining Suggested URL: http://www.ncjrs.gov/ovc_archives/bulletins/legalseries/bulletin7/2.html
- From Chapter 13
- What are the three stages of jury selection? What are the requirements for a successful fair cross section challenge of a jury panel?
- From Chapter 14
In what three ways is the defendant's rights to confrontation manifested? When does double jeopardy protections apply? What is entrapment defense? When can it succeed? Can entrapment rise to the level of a due process violation? If so, How?
Recently Asked Questions
- Construct a sound chain argument with the following conclusion: "If you're in Texas, you're in the U.S."
- (For 1970s-1980) Aggregate expenditure is the total amount of spending in the economy that determines the level of the GDP. Components of aggregate expenditure
- Please help me with this problem!! I would like to know the process by which you obtain the answer, not just the answer. Thank you.