Please help to find correct answer.
Question: The net outcome of either tariffs or quotas for the world economy is:
- indeterminate, since neither the costs to consumers nor the gains to producers and government are consistent.
- zero, since the costs to consumers equal the gains to producers and government.
- negative, since the costs to consumers substantially exceed the gains to producers and government.
- positive, since the costs to consumers do not exceed the gains to producers and government
Recently Asked Questions
- The client asks if her breathing rate was “good” based on the intensity level. What is your response to that? Explain to her the ventilatory equivalent.
- You observe a premium of $42.00 for a call option on Birdwell Enterprises common stock, which is currently selling for $42. The strike price on the call option
- Your employer offers a 401(k) plan with a 21% match, and you set a goal of retiring in 34 years with an amount of money which has the same buying power that