the United States - the world's largest economy - as the comparative. Compare (St. Kitts and Nevis) to the United States on each of the economic variables listed below.
1. GDP and GDP Per Capita: compare these values for your country with those for the United States, keep the year used as close as possible (the same year is preferred, if available), be specific about the currency in which the numbers are expressed - you should be able to obtain all values in US Dollars. If the values are in Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), do note that - most likely they will be in PPP.
2. Using the data you collected for question 1, compare the standard of living of your country to that of the United States (remember that by definition, GDP Per Capita is the universal measure of standard of living, but you may also include other variables if you wish).
3. What is the most recent inflation rate and does it compare to the inflation rate for the same year in the United States?
4. What is the most recent rate of growth of the country and how does it compare to the economic growth rate for the same year in the United States?
5 What explains the recent economic growth, or lack of growth in your country? (St. Kitts and Nevis )
use paragraphs and a report structure cite all the information used in report and include the sources in your reference listing.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Ch. 10 History Outline.
- Company A's addition to earnings for this year is expected to be 420,000. Its target capital structure consists of 35% debt, 5% preferred stock, and 60%
- Thinking like William James book "Stream of Consciousness" share what practices you have seen to work well and others that have not worked so in group