the United States - the world's largest economy - as the comparative. Compare (St. Kitts and Nevis) to the United States on each of the economic variables listed below.
1. GDP and GDP Per Capita: compare these values for your country with those for the United States, keep the year used as close as possible (the same year is preferred, if available), be specific about the currency in which the numbers are expressed - you should be able to obtain all values in US Dollars. If the values are in Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), do note that - most likely they will be in PPP.
2. Using the data you collected for question 1, compare the standard of living of your country to that of the United States (remember that by definition, GDP Per Capita is the universal measure of standard of living, but you may also include other variables if you wish).
3. What is the most recent inflation rate and does it compare to the inflation rate for the same year in the United States?
4. What is the most recent rate of growth of the country and how does it compare to the economic growth rate for the same year in the United States?
5 What explains the recent economic growth, or lack of growth in your country? (St. Kitts and Nevis )
use paragraphs and a report structure cite all the information used in report and include the sources in your reference listing.
Recently Asked Questions
- You are a financial manager for a wholesale children’s toy distributor. The suppliers are from China, Japan, and the Netherlands. A customer offers $14
- 1. Describe the tax treatment of the interest paid by cash-basis taxpayers in each of the following situations: a. Billie and Sue purchased a principal
- Patients recovering from an appendix operation normally spend an average of 6.3 days in the hospital. The distribution of recovery times is normal with a σ =