Suppose that a firm is operating at a point where MRTSLK = 2, PL = 3, PK = 1. 5.
8. In a diagram measuring labour on the horizontal axis and capital in the vertical axis, draw the isoquant curve on which this firm operates, the iso-cost curve on which this firm operates, and a possible expansion path for this firm.
9. Use the same diagram, show the intersection point between the expansion path and the above iso-cost curve , the intersection point between the expansion path and the above isoquant , and idraw the isoquant that passes through point B and the iso-cost curve passing through C.
Recently Asked Questions
- ATP is only needed during times of activity and not during sleeping. True or False
- The question is on the picture. I am just writing here because the app says I need to have at least 50 caracteres.
- Do you think understanding the subject of plasma membranes could help you develop an anticancer drug? Yes or No