- If customers repeatedly ask Costco to carry certain items that the company thinks are outside its price/quality "comfort zone" (because they're too expensive or not of high enough quality), should it give in and carry the items? Why or why not?
- Most of the items on Costco's website are available only through Costco; should it expand its online product selection to include more commonly available products, since an online store doesn't have the physical constraints of a brick-and-mortar location? Why or why not?
- If Costco can't find enough land in, say, Japan, to build its usual store format, should it leverage the Costco brand name anyway and build something such as conventional department stores or grocery stores in these areas? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ENGR 220 Sample Final Exam.
- Look ahead 50 years. Which important factors in international politics today are likely to erode? Which are likely to remain most salient?
- I am currently trying to code a FIFO tax calculator in Java and I need some help. It is due in 6 hours and I am stuck