1. What was the prevailing opinion (i.e. in 1821) on the effects of the introduction of machinery that Ricardo once held but came to consider to be erroneous?
2. What was the basis for Ricardo's new opinion on the effects of the introduction of machinery?
3. Ricardo's views were shocking to his contemporaries' — why? What implications does Ricardo's argument have for the prescriptions of classical political economy, and for our evaluation of structural economic change today?
Principle chapter ：https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ow7Lr8QOZCFFsg6qLrU7gXbJ6VVRbFNQ/view?usp=sharing
Recently Asked Questions
- I attend Grand Canyon University and have group project due and it is in Google docs. How do I access and add material to Google docs
- Tell us about a conflict that you have experienced in your nursing career and how you worked to resolve it.
- Write out the possible reduced row echelon forms of a 43 matrix. Use to indicate arbitrary numbers.