Choose a school that you'd like to represent. 10 slides required, 10 bullet
points on each.
1. Find the school using the internet (collegeboard.com, www.petersons.com, and/or the actual web site of the college).
You will need at least one photo on each slide. If you can't adhere to the 7 X 7 rule, then have fewer bullets on the slide and continue on a new slide The 7x7 Rule states that a PowerPoint slide (or any other electronic slide) should have no more than seven lines of text and no more than seven words in each of those lines.
2. Title slide will have the entire name of the college, it's location and your name
3. The next slide should have some basic facts about the school such as whether or not it is a public school, private school, vocational school, etc. How the school year is structured such as semesters, quarters, trimesters, etc. In addition, let us know how many students are enrolled at the school and if possible, the breakdown of female and male students.
4. The next slide is "How to get in". In other words, what does a student need to be admitted to the school.
5. Then, the next slide will be the costs to attend. (include the costs of room and board)
6. The next two slides will discuss campus life such as housing (dorms, apartments, fraternities/sororities), sports, clubs, health centers, on campus entertainment, things to do in the college town, etc.
7. The eighth and ninth slide will discuss the various majors of study and what percent of the campus is enrolled in the majors.
8. The final slide will wrap up the presentation with the name of the school and it's logo/mascot.
9. Make another slide and please list your sources at the end of the show.
10. Change the background colors or use a Design Template. Note: Depending on which school you choose, use the schools color theme.
Recently Asked Questions
- Since the 1990s, many MLB teams have moved to new stadiums that are far smaller than the ones they have replaced. Assuming no change in demand, use an
- 3.Suppose the market for paper in the town of Athabasca has the following cost functions: Demand = (P) = 250 - 3Q Private MC = 35 +2Q and the marginal external
- What is the purpose of a balanced scorecard? How is the balanced scorecard used to lead and manage an organization? How can the balanced scorecard be linked to