1. Discuss the pros and cons of the single currency.
2. What is the WTO? What services does it
3. What is dumping? What are the welfare costs of dumping? Why would firms ever dump? Explain.
4. What is the difference between a free-trade area and a customs union? Provide examples of each.
5. Compare and contrast NAFTA and the EU in terms of the types of agreements that they are, the institutions that operate under the agreement, and the long term goals of the arrangements. Briefly explain what differences there are between the old NAFTA and the new USMCA.
Recently Asked Questions
- 2. You overheard Mr. John, the newly-hired marketing manager, saying: "I think our company should take advantage of economies of scale by increasing output,
- ZPharma Co., a pharmaceutical company, sells three different products: Zdiet, a Weight Loss Medication, Zataflam, a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory and
- Draw a graph for an oligopolist firm operating in Sweezy setting and show the equilibrium price and quantity. How does the equilibrium price change when the MC