1. What is the concept of "normal accidents"? what causes them?
is the rational choice theory and bounded rational theory? Example? What is their similarity and difference?
3. How Transaction Cost Theory can be used to explain when firms emerge as a primary mechanism to provide goods and services over markets. How Transaction Cost Theory can be used to understand the make versus buy decisions.
Recently Asked Questions
- The U.S. economy is currently in which phase of the business cycle? Given the current state of the U.S. economy, should the Fed be using expansionary monetary
- Nancy's union has negotiated a three-year wage contract that provides for a 2.4% increase indexed to inflation. The rates of inflation are forecast to be
- Based on two broad groups of economic factors; households and firms. In our study of demand, we looked at households as consumer units affecting demand for