You will do research on some macroeconomic topic. The presentation will be made using PowerPoint slides.
Each project should have one particular focus, based upon a topic chosen from the list below:
1. Productivity and economic growth - How has the Canadian economy performed in the first decades of the 2000s compared to the last few decades of the 1900s?
2. Government's role in the macroeconomy - How far should it go?
3. Inflation - Can our economy continue its low inflationary environment?
4. Inflation and interest rates - Is the Bank of Canada doing too much or too little?
5. Canada trade deficits - What effect do they have on our economy?
6. Unemployment and inflation - Is there a trade-off?
7. International trade - What effect on Canada economy?
8. Employment problems - Will Canada face labor shortages in the next decade?
9. Budget Surpluses and Deficits - What should policy makers do about them?
10. Government Stimulus programs - Too little or too much?
11. COVID-19 - Implications for Canada and the economic impact.
12. Global macroeconomic implications of COVID-19.
Other macroeconomic-related topics may be selected with my approval.
Please provide me with your PowerPoint slides (10-15 slides).
Please put your references as well.
261,329 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses