32. Discretionary fiscal policy is independent of Congress and based on the progessivity of the tax system. True False
50. Due to automatic stabilizers, when income rises, government transfer spending:
A. Increases and tax revenues decrease
B. Decreases and tax revenues increase
C. And tax revenues decrease
D. And tax revenues increase
These are some of the questions on my Exam 3 Macroeconomics take home test. Can you tell me where these questions are coming from or at least tell me the answers to these. Thanks.
Recently Asked Questions
- Pietro transfers property worth $50,000 to Vino, Inc. and, also. provides personal services worth $5,000 in exchange for stock valued at $55,000. Immediately
- Which graph represents the solution set for -5 < 3x -2 < 4? A, B, C or D?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from assignment 3.