32. Discretionary fiscal policy is independent of Congress and based on the progessivity of the tax system. True False
50. Due to automatic stabilizers, when income rises, government transfer spending:
A. Increases and tax revenues decrease
B. Decreases and tax revenues increase
C. And tax revenues decrease
D. And tax revenues increase
These are some of the questions on my Exam 3 Macroeconomics take home test. Can you tell me where these questions are coming from or at least tell me the answers to these. Thanks.
Recently Asked Questions
- 21 ) In one region , the September energy consumption levels for single - family homes are found to be normally distributed with a mean of 1050 kWh and a
- Which of the five behavioral sciences , related to organizational behavior , studies people and their ac- tivities in relation to societal , environmental ,
- Miguel feels that is important to nurture his high-performing employees . What aspect of human capi- tal relates to Miguel ?