consumer's income = $2400
cost of 1kg of flour = $20
cost of 1kg of rice = $ 30
1. what is the marginal rate of substitution between flour and rice?
2. what is the amount of rice and amount of flour he should be consumed to maximize his utility?
Recently Asked Questions
- When is groupthink least likely to occur ?
- Suppose that a prestigious law school , as a policy , accepts only a percentage of applicants for admission . Let p represent that percentage . If 80 random
- A high level of satisfaction with one 's work is MOST likely to be reported by those who frequently experience