consumer's income = $2400
cost of 1kg of flour = $20
cost of 1kg of rice = $ 30
1. what is the marginal rate of substitution between flour and rice?
2. what is the amount of rice and amount of flour he should be consumed to maximize his utility?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ex-2-med-tech-case-sum2017_2.
- Find an online current event in the news (within the last year) about a product recall, a product that has caused injury to a consumer, or a illegal act
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 16. Additional comments: "I don't understand how you can find the world