utility function: u = x1 x2 (x1:flour, x2:rice)
consumer's income = $2400
cost of 1kg of flour = $20
cost of 1kg of rice = $ 30
1. what is the marginal rate of substitution between flour and rice?
2. what is the amount of rice and amount of flour he should be consumed to maximize his utility?
Recently Asked Questions
- Why is it important for the public and stakeholders to participate in environmental management and what objectives would their inclusion bring forth?
- Describe Michael Porter’s five-force model using industry examples. Why and when a manager would use Porter’s analysis?
- PLEASE ANSWER TWO OF THE FOLLOWING ESSAY QUESTIONS 1. Describe the Truman Doctrine. What was its principal objective? Would you contend that it was consistent,