Regarding the question I asked previously, I confirmed through email that 7-8 pages were sufficient. But I never received a response so I am reposting. Please advise if I am doing this the wrong way. I have started writing a paper, but I would like to get some help finishing it. I would like to answer the following questions in the paper:
2.1. US exports: An overview
- Carefully identify and describe the observed phenomenon (that is, US exports): What exactly does it mean? How is it measured?
- Describe the dynamics of US exports over time and provide sufficient data to support your claim: What is the evidence of this process? Is it really happening? Does this process intensify or weaken over time?
- How do US exports affect US GDP? What is the share of US GDP accounted for by exports?
- What countries are the largest export markets for US goods?
- What are the largest US goods export sectors?
- How does the US rank among the world largest exporting nations?
2.2. Major factors affecting US exports
- What are the major determinants of export performance?
- Specifically, identify at least three forces that seem to have directed the most recent decline in the volume of US exports.
2.3. Why exports?
- Why does President Obama focus on exports?
- What role are exports expected to play in the US recovery?
2.4. President Obama’s national export initiative: Mission impossible? Should the government intervene in order to stimulate US exports?
- Provide at least 3 arguments put forward by those economists who believe that the President’s plan to double exports in five years is impossible. Do you agree or disagree? If disagree, provide your counterarguments.
- What are potential positive and negative consequences of boosting US exports?
- What are the benefits and costs of this process?
- Analyze potential opportunities and threats that this process poses for US businesses: How should US businesses respond to it?