1a. If the required reserve is decreased, how do you show that on a graph (investment demand)?
1b. If the required reserve is decreased, what happens to the equilibrium price level and output rate (assuming AS is sloping upward)_
2. What is included in determining any of the measures of money supply?
3. If spending increase is 80% and it increases by $40 billion, how does that change GDP?
4. Do import taxes, income taxes or govt expenditures have an effect on AD?
5. If the Fed is stimulating the economy, how does that affect (plus or minus) interest rates, money supply, and-or investment..and does the AD or AS shift right or left?
Recently Asked Questions
- A 225-kg crate rest on a surface that is inclined above the horizontal at an angle of 20.0 deg. A horizontal force of 535 N directed parallel to the ground
- Gitano Products operates a job-order costing system and applies overhead cost to jobs on the basis of direct materials used in production ( not on the
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures a) You finish showering and changing the bed linen of a