1a. If the required reserve is decreased, how do you show that on a graph (investment demand)?
1b. If the required reserve is decreased, what happens to the equilibrium price level and output rate (assuming AS is sloping upward)_
2. What is included in determining any of the measures of money supply?
3. If spending increase is 80% and it increases by $40 billion, how does that change GDP?
4. Do import taxes, income taxes or govt expenditures have an effect on AD?
5. If the Fed is stimulating the economy, how does that affect (plus or minus) interest rates, money supply, and-or investment..and does the AD or AS shift right or left?
Recently Asked Questions
- ___Marxistan is a small economy that produces two goods : guns and butter . The only three producers in the economy are brothers named Harpo , Chico and
- The open economy multiplier , as presented in class ,
- A key goal of _____________ is to help students realize the significance of scientific developments in their daily lives and foster a voice of active