1.Suppose a bank has $200,000 in deposits, a required reserve ratio of 10 percent, and bank reserves of $50,000. Then the bank can make new loans in the amount of?
1a. If the required reserve is decreased, how do you show that on a graph (investment demand)?
1b. If the required reserve is decreased, what happens to the equilibrium price level and output rate (assuming AS is sloping upward)_
2. What is included in determining any of the measures of money supply?
3. If spending increase is 80% and it increases by $40 billion, how does that change GDP?
4. Do import taxes, income taxes or govt expenditures have an effect on AD?
5. If the Fed is stimulating the economy, how does that affect (plus or minus) interest rates, money supply, and-or investment..and does the AD or AS shift right or left?
Recently Asked Questions
- You will create the GUI components and addthe controls to the form for: (naming of the controls as shown is important!) Product name label Product name
- For the Virial equation of state, determine the pressure of 0.83 moles of a gas in box with volume of 10.9L at temperature of -17.6C. Assume B= -0.042Lmol and
- linear algebra for math 413 university of arizona, this is for chapter 3 Hw 2