2. Compare the marketing goals for Rollerblade (a) in 1986 when Rollerblade was launched and (b) today.
3. What kind of focused communication and promotion actions might Rollerblade take to reach the (a) recreational and (b) children market segments? For some starting ideas, visit rollerblade.com.
4. In searching for global markets to enter, (a) what are some criteria that Rollerblade should use to select countries to enter, and (b) what three or four countries meet these criteria best and are the most likely candidates?
Recently Asked Questions
- You are a financial manager for a wholesale children’s toy distributor. The suppliers are from China, Japan, and the Netherlands. A customer offers $14
- 1. Describe the tax treatment of the interest paid by cash-basis taxpayers in each of the following situations: a. Billie and Sue purchased a principal
- Patients recovering from an appendix operation normally spend an average of 6.3 days in the hospital. The distribution of recovery times is normal with a σ =