1. the total expenditure curve and the 45-degree line.
2. the supply and demand curves.
3. the total expenditures and national income curves.
4. the total production and national income curves.
Recently Asked Questions
- Will an increase in the minimum wage create more unemployment if the supply and demand for labor are highly elastic or highly inelastic?
- Explain how a price floor set above the equilibrium market price for a good can cause a surplus of that good.
- Wow! You are great and this helps since I work 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs. Do you mind helping me with 3 more questions? I am happy to pay.