1. Reduce the excess capacity in the industry as firms expand production
2. Attract other firms to enter the industry because the barriers to entry are low
3. Cause firms to standardize their product to limit the degree of competition
4. Make the industry allocatively efficient as each firm seeks to maintain its profits
Recently Asked Questions
- Can some one show me how to do number 7 and 9? Thanks!
- 4 choose questions, and I need the answers and how it be calculate as soon as possible, Thanks! A machine in a juice packaging plant is designed to dispense an
- Year 0 – Purchase 20% for $1 million Year 3 - Purchase 25% for $4 million Year 5 - Purchase 10% for $5 million Year 6 – Company is sold for $120 million.