1. Reduce the excess capacity in the industry as firms expand production
2. Attract other firms to enter the industry because the barriers to entry are low
3. Cause firms to standardize their product to limit the degree of competition
4. Make the industry allocatively efficient as each firm seeks to maintain its profits
Recently Asked Questions
- 7. Scott Corp. issued a 25 year bond with par value of $1,000 and coupon rate of 9% on July 1,1990. The bond was sold at 98 on July 1, 1990, and interest was
- What price do farmers get for their watermelon crops? In the third week of July, a random sample of 42 farming regions gave a sample mean ofx = $6.88 per 100
- Hello! Please could you show me how to rearrange for x2? 0.5ln36 = 0.5lnx1 + 0.5lnx2 I would really appreciate if I could see all your steps!