(100 words min, no cut and paste, cite refs.)
Out of the 7 wedges to stabilize and reduce greenhouse gases, which two do you think would work best for the National Transportation Agency and why?
1. Producing 2 billion cars that travel 60 miles per gallon of gasoline instead of 30 miles per gallon.
2. Build 1 million 2 MW wind turbines to displace coal power
3. Build 700 GW of nuclear power to displace coal power (twice current global nuclear capacity)
4. Decrease car travel for 2 billion 30 mpg cars from10,000 to 5,000 miles per year
5. Capture and store GHG emissions at 1600 large coal plants
6. Improve energy efficiency by one-fourth in buildings and appliances
7. Produce 100 times current U.S. ethanol output
Dear Student, I tried looking into your assignment, but later I found, I am unable to work on your... View the full answer