Suppose that this year's money supply is $50 billion, nominal GDP is $1 trillion, and real GDP is $500 billion. (20 Marks)
1. What is the price level? What is the velocity of money?
2. Suppose that velocity is constant and the economy's output of goods and services rises by 5 percent each year. What will happen to nominal GDP and the price level next year if the bank of Canada keeps the money supply constant?
3. What money supply should the Bank of Canada set next year if it wants to keep the price level stable?
4. What money supply should the Bank of Canada set next year if it wants inflation of 10 percent?
Recently Asked Questions
- these 6 questions are about probability(interference random variable, bernoulli random variable, geometric random variable) .plz show me details of every step.
- Assessment 2 about the HR management ... need a perfect answer to finish it.. thank you so much
- Can you please answer these questions and show me how to do them