2. If you take away $1 from a rich person and give it to a poor person, the rich person loses less utility than the poor person gains. Agree or disagree. Defend your answer with economic principles and the reasons why.
3.Should businesses profit from war? Defend your answer with economic principles and the reasons why.
4. Many airline routes worldwide are served by only one airline (a monopoly). Within the U.S., these are often from a small or mid-sized city to a major carrier hub and frequently operated by a regional carrier under contract to the larger airline.
1. Will these monopolies typically earn economic profits?
2. Why do not other airlines enter these monopoly routes?
3. Is price discrimination likely? If so, what type (1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree)? Will price discrimination increase profts?
5. Considering companies operate in their own self interest, should cartels be legal? Defend your position using economic principles. Are there economic policies available to break a cartel? If so, what are they?
6.Should the United States pass a minimum wage that assures all workers earn a wage above the poverty level? Defend your position using economic principles.
7.Should an athlete, having no formal education or no apparent skills training, earn $1 million plus annually for sweating? Defend your position using economic principles.
Recently Asked Questions
- 12 Two firms have the same net profit margin and asset turnover. However, Firm A has made the business decision to have a higher debt-to-equity ratio than Firm
- Hello, Please help me do this reflection journal assignment.
- A rental car company charges $108 per week and $0.23 per mile or $58 per week and $0.33 per mile. How many miles per week must a customer drive to make the