Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word speech in simple terms and concepts that focus on international trade and foreign exchange rates.
Integrate a summary of your answers to the following questions and cite external research to further justify your facts:
• What happens when there is a surplus of imports brought into the U.S.? Cite a specific example of a product with an import surplus, and the impact that has on the U.S. businesses and consumers involved.
• What are the effects of international trade to GDP, domestic markets and university students?
• How do government choices in regards to tariffs and quotas affect international relations and trade?
• What are foreign exchange rates? How are they determined?
• Why doesn’t the U.S. simply restrict all goods coming in from China? Why can’t the U.S. just minimize the amount of imports coming in from all other countries?
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
This question was asked on Aug 24, 2012 and answered on Aug 24, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- HEIR JORDAN CORPORATION Income Statement Sales $48,800 Costs 34,800 Taxable income $14,000 Taxes
- can i get the solution manual for engineering dynamics by jerry ginsberg , here it only covers till chapter 3 i need the full book solution manual , is it
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from NMR Worksheet #2 (Chem 3AL - Fall 2016).pdf <a