Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word speech in simple terms and concepts that focus on international trade and foreign exchange rates.
Integrate a summary of your answers to the following questions and cite external research to further justify your facts:
• What happens when there is a surplus of imports brought into the U.S.? Cite a specific example of a product with an import surplus, and the impact that has on the U.S. businesses and consumers involved.
• What are the effects of international trade to GDP, domestic markets and university students?
• How do government choices in regards to tariffs and quotas affect international relations and trade?
• What are foreign exchange rates? How are they determined?
• Why doesn’t the U.S. simply restrict all goods coming in from China? Why can’t the U.S. just minimize the amount of imports coming in from all other countries?
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I show the solution to for problem; A $45,000 investment on a new CNC machine is projected to improve throughput and increasing revenue by $14,000 per
- Can you answer these questions as well. And please put the number regarding to the questions you answer. thanks
- what is subarachnoid hemorrhage???????????????????