Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word speech in simple terms and concepts that focus on international trade and foreign exchange rates.
Integrate a summary of your answers to the following questions and cite external research to further justify your facts:
• What happens when there is a surplus of imports brought into the U.S.? Cite a specific example of a product with an import surplus, and the impact that has on the U.S. businesses and consumers involved.
• What are the effects of international trade to GDP, domestic markets and university students?
• How do government choices in regards to tariffs and quotas affect international relations and trade?
• What are foreign exchange rates? How are they determined?
• Why doesn’t the U.S. simply restrict all goods coming in from China? Why can’t the U.S. just minimize the amount of imports coming in from all other countries?
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Question: Read Audi, Chapter 4 (30-42) and take notes in your book or on a separate sheet of paper. Then read case 6 - Audi, 136-137: Employment policy.
- hello tutors, i need a law tutor to help explain the concept of promissory estopel
- =>I need some help with my Visual C programing homework. Question 3: How do you declare an array of integers called numbers that can hold 10 values? => Write a