Assignment : Market Model Patterns of Change
Choose and research an industry where there has been a pattern of change in a particular market model (monopoly, oligopoly, etc.).
Write a four to five (4–5) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the industry and explain the general pattern of change of the particular market model.
2. Hypothesize the basic short-run and long-run behaviors of the model in the industry you have chosen in a “market economy.”
3. Analyze at least three (3) possible areas for the industry that could lead to transaction costs, and explain each in detail.
4. Speculate about the behavior that could result from these transactions and propose at least two (2) strategies for dealing with them.
5. Collect costs, revenue data, or other data from the industry that you deem relevant. Explain how you would modify the data in order to make it relevant to decisions a manager must make.
6. Explain the major factors that affect the degree of competitiveness in your industry. Use the data to develop at least three (3) measures (e.g., productivity measures) to show how the industry is evolving.
7. Use at least three (3) high-quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello: Why the company use the Standard Costing, Operational Performance Measures, and the Balanced Scorecard. This methods have some difficult, what are
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Exercise 2_ Statistics for Nursing Research_ A Workbook for
- I see a wave heading towards shore; the wave length (distance between successive wave crests) is 20 meters. At what water depth will these waves break and make