2. Why might failure to specialize explain why Neanderthal groups in difference areas did not trade? (Remember that comparative advantage is the key basis for trade.)
3. For a review of the economic theory of the demise of the Neanderthals and main arguments against the idea that economic failings were the main source of Neanderthal's extinction, click on the link: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7221
Recently Asked Questions
- write a paper about the ECOSOC in which you highlight the roe of lebanon. following the 9 diamentions: definition - characteristics- process -swot analysis-
- why is there a belief that quasars, double-radio sources, and giant elliptical galaxies represent an evolutionary sequence.
- What is the advantages and disadvantages (for example, reliability, repeatability, etc.) of using the various standard candles to determine extragalactic