1. Why might the Homo sapiens production possibilities curve have shifted outward to the right much more rapidly than that of Neanderthals?
2. Why might failure to specialize explain why Neanderthal groups in different areas did not trade? (Remember that comparative advantage is the key basis for trade.)
3. For a review of the economic theory of the demise of the Neanderthals and main arguments against the idea that economic failings were the main source of Neanderthals' extinction, click on the link: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7221
Recently Asked Questions
- The figure below shows radar images of a supercell thunderstorm, squall line thunderstorms, and a mesoscale convective complex thunderstorm. The brighter the
- Question: Which of the following types of weather would not develop where there is strong wind shear? A. tornados B. severe thunderstorms C. hurricanes
- What is the difference between content and process motivation theory?