1. Why might the Homo sapiens production possibilities curve have shifted outward to the right much more rapidly than that of Neanderthals?
2. Why might failure to specialize explain why Neanderthal groups in different areas did not trade? (Remember that comparative advantage is the key basis for trade.)
3. For a review of the economic theory of the demise of the Neanderthals and main arguments against the idea that economic failings were the main source of Neanderthals' extinction, click on the link: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7221
Recently Asked Questions
- Here is the link: http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/ Plot and discuss: personal savings rate – at monthly frequency. Discuss what the variable
- Watson demonstrated that
- Hello please help me with the following 3 questions. The attached images are to figure out the questions 1) Find the vertices of the feasible region. 2) Find