How to calculate aggressive choice?
The end of the period #2: Cash=250, Account Receivable=20, Allowance=0, Inventory=70, Pre Paids=0, Supplies=0, Long-lived Assets=160, Accum D&A=(86), Advanced/Deferred Revenue=0, Payable=0, Accruals=10, Other C.L.=0, I.B.D=100, Paid-in-Capital=200, Treasury Stock=0, and Retained earnings=104.
These follow events were happened in the next #3 period.
1)At the beggining, sold the supply for $50 cash.
2)Sell 10 t-shirts at $10 each.
3)Collect the $20 in receivable, and $20 in cash.
4)Buy 10 t-shirts at $5 each
5) Bring puppy for the party performance
6) Collect all receivables in cash
7) Sold 10 t-shirts at $10 each
8) Buy 10 t-shirts at $5 each
9) Sell puppy at end of quarter for $50
I need solutions for the follow answers at the end of the period #3.
Cash=?, Account Receivable=?, Allowance=?, Inventory=?, Pre Paids=?, Supplies=?, Long-lived Assets=?, Accum D&A=?, Advanced/Deferred Revenue=?, Payable=?, Accruals=?, Other C.L.=?, I.B.D=?, Paid-in-Capital=?, Treasury Stock=?, and Retained earnings=?.
Revenue=?, COGS=?, Gross Profit=?, SGA=?, EBIDA=?, D&A Expense=?, EBIT=?, Interest=?, Pre-tax Income=?, Other Gains (Losses) net=?, Income from Continuing Ops Extraordinary Items=?, and Net Income=?.
Please help me. Thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- You are provided the following data from the market for Treasuries. The convention is semi-annual coupons and continuous compounding. (Ensure all calculations
- What are the limits and benefits of the expression: "Practice not-doing, / and everything will fall into place?" Verse 3, Thoughts from the Tao-te-Ching
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Auditing II ACC 492.docx.