1) Given p=30-3Q, determine the price at which the demand is unitary elastic.
Answer $15 I need a solution.
2. When two goods are substitutes, a shock that raises the prices the price of one good causes the price of the other good to
Answer C) INCREASE I need a solution or the reason
Recently Asked Questions
- Prepare a cash budget for June. Donald Company has the following information: Cash Balance, May 31-45,000 Dividends paid in June- 12,000 Cash paid for
- Take care to express your thoughts in logical, well-organized form. Imagine that you might want to donate your body after death. Provide a thorough discussion
- Predict the products. account for stereochemistry when necessary.