1. What are the causes of the complaints about the compensation decisions at BBF?
2. What changes should BBF make in response to these problems? Should BBF eliminate subjectivity from the evaluations? If so, how?
3. Examine Exhibit 2 [column A represents median or average lawyer performance; B-H represent actual lawyers]. How would you allocate points to partners B-H? What are the most important performance measures?
What weights would you give them? How would you use the qualitative information at the bottom?
4. What are problems with subjective evaluations BBF experienced? Given such problems, why do companies use them? What policies can make them more effective?
Recently Asked Questions
- Groupo sells goods to Magnus for $545,000 payment due in two installments, the first installment payable in 18 months and the second payment due 6 months
- Jennifer Grant is the southwest regional recruiting manager for James & Smith, LLC, a large advertising firm in Houston, Texas. Jennifer needs to go to Baylor
- NOTE: PLEASE GIVE FULL SOLUTION. AND IF POSSIBLE ATTACH THE MAT LAB CODE USED