1. Please upload a Word document using APA format for this assignment (see attached for the template). Where applicable, you must show your derivations, analysis and how you obtained the responses/answers. Use title page, in-text citations, references, appropriate font size, double spaces, etc where appropriate. The assignment will be graded for content, APA formatting, met deadlines for submission.
2. Please show all work for this assignment and explain your derivations. Lack of step-by-step work will not be credited. Partial credit will be given for step-by-step description of answer.
3. The name of the class is, TLMT601, Transportation Economics and this week covers investment in transportation, real estate, the land use in urban areas and other influences and affected regions. From chapters 16, 17, and 18 and the name of the text book is
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Transportation Decision Making: Principles of Project Evaluation and Programming. ISBN: 0471747327
4. I have attached an example of the required format as well.
5. Please do not leave out the references both in-text and reference page
6. GOOD TIP!
A. In a box model, the maximum distance to transport particle across a city is shown as D. If the approximate length of one side is 40 miles, width is 28 miles and the mixing height is 2miles, to the nearest mile what will be this distance? ____
B. In a box model, the maximum distance to transport particle across a city is shown as D. If the approximate length of one side is 40 miles, width is 28 miles and the mixing height is 2miles. For a pollutant particle emitted on one side of the town, what is the maximum time it will take to be transported across the city with wind velocity of 8 miles per hour (to the nearest hour)? ____
C. In a box model, the maximum distance to transport particle across a city is shown as D. If the approximate length of one side is 40 miles, width is 28 miles and the mixing height is 2miles, to the nearest hour what will be the average time it will take a particle to travel from one side to the other (to the nearest hour)? ____
D. If you are the planning engineer for an apartment complex your organization plans to build close to the highway and you know that your potential tenants will complain of traffic noise hazards. You want to assure them that you have adequately carried out the noise impact analysis. Given that the sea level pressure is 0.00002N/m, to ensure that pressure level does not exceed 10 decibels, the sound pressure of concern must be___________ (in N/m). ____
E. In the Rocky Mountain region, there are endangered species like jumping mice and burrowing owls that are protected by the EPA. If you want to build a roadway to facilitate traffic congestions in Denver, part of your plan will include using Simpson’s diversity index to calculate the number of organisms in two communities. If EPA warned you that there are 300 burrowing owls in proposed region Community A and 300 burrowing owls in proposed region Community B, determine Simpson’s diversity index for community A. ____
Hi dear client, kindly find... View the full answer