post two very short paragraphs which you define equality and freedom in two very different ways. (5 points)
- Explain why (you may have to do some research—you don’t have to cite sources) there is the belief that Freedom and Equality are opposed—that an increase in one will lead to a decrease in the other. In other words, you must define the two terms such that they will conflict. Make sure to define as B&K suggest.
- Now define Equality and Freedom in such a way as that they might not conflict with one another. As I have said, many have done this so; the information is out there.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the major types of air masses or fronts that we experience in North America?
- What economic impact does the implementation of HIPAA have on healthcare providers?
- What is the predominant cyclonic activity in the region in which you live? How do you prepare for this type of adverse weather pattern?