post two very short paragraphs which you define equality and freedom in two very different ways. (5 points)
- Explain why (you may have to do some research—you don’t have to cite sources) there is the belief that Freedom and Equality are opposed—that an increase in one will lead to a decrease in the other. In other words, you must define the two terms such that they will conflict. Make sure to define as B&K suggest.
- Now define Equality and Freedom in such a way as that they might not conflict with one another. As I have said, many have done this so; the information is out there.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can someone help with the attached? Below is the start of my answer. Standard Deviation of Stock A Answer: .00607 .15+.25+.08+.16+.05
- Which of the following was NOT an event that setback rock and roll towards the end of the 1950's? Buddy Holly's 1959 death in a plane crash Elvis being
- If a 10.0 mL solution of "acid rain" is measured to have a pH of 2.75, what is the molar concentration of strong acid, HNO3, formed?