post two very short paragraphs which you define equality and freedom in two very different ways. (5 points)
- Explain why (you may have to do some research—you don’t have to cite sources) there is the belief that Freedom and Equality are opposed—that an increase in one will lead to a decrease in the other. In other words, you must define the two terms such that they will conflict. Make sure to define as B&K suggest.
- Now define Equality and Freedom in such a way as that they might not conflict with one another. As I have said, many have done this so; the information is out there.
Recently Asked Questions
- In one of the routine analyses, Dr Entropy found that the concentration of phosphate had increased from 0.0090 mg/L to 0.220 mg/L. This will require a lengthy
- A lagoon with volume 1,200 m^3 has been receiving a steady flow of a conservative waste at a rate of 100 m^3/day for a long enough time to assume that
- Help please 1. A police force has increased its employment from five full-time officers in 2009 to eight fulltime officers in 2010 in an effort to deter crime.