5. The "offline" flyback converter shown in the figure below provides +12V and +5V outputs. Eachoutput supplies a 20W load. The transistor duty ratio is to be D = 0.5
- What should N5 and N12 be?
- Ideally, what value of Lμ will ensure a current ripple (in iin) below ±10% with 50kHz
- Simulate the above system in SimScape, and show me relevant simulations, in particular, the voltages across the 3 capacitors (there should be ~ 20W loads at the outputs).
- Optional: See if you can examine the effects of leakage inductance on the voltage regulation (see How to deal with Leakage Elements in Flyback Converters)
372,107 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses