5. The "offline" flyback converter shown in the figure below provides +12V and +5V outputs. Eachoutput supplies a
20W load. The transistor duty ratio is to be D = 0.5
- What should N5 and N12 be?
- Ideally, what value of Lμ will ensure a current ripple (in iin) below ±10% with 50kHz
- Simulate the above system in SimScape, and show me relevant simulations, in particular, the voltages across the 3 capacitors (there should be ~ 20W loads at the outputs).
- Optional: See if you can examine the effects of leakage inductance on the voltage regulation (see How to deal with Leakage Elements in Flyback Converters)