p(x) = CpJ(x - i)
is measured with the additive noise w - N(O, a2)
1. Find the posterior pdf of the parameter.
2. Find its MAP estimate and the associated MSE conditioned on Z.
3. Find its MMSE estimate and the associated variance.
4. Evaluate these estimates and MSE for
Case pl 0 z
A 0.5 1 1.5
B 0.5 1 3
C 0.3 1 1.5
D 0.5 0.1 1.8
5. Comment on the meaningfulness of the two estimates in the above four cases.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following statements about energy in a reaction is not correct? -Whenever a system is not at equilibrium, the relative amounts of reactants
- (TCO 6) Which is the process used to record who did what and when? Usage auditing Privilege auditing Financial auditing Escalation auditing
- Tamarisk Industries had one patent recorded on its books as of January 1, 2017. This patent had a book value of $364,800 and a remaining useful life