p(x) = CpJ(x - i)
is measured with the additive noise w - N(O, a2)
1. Find the posterior pdf of the parameter.
2. Find its MAP estimate and the associated MSE conditioned on Z.
3. Find its MMSE estimate and the associated variance.
4. Evaluate these estimates and MSE for
Case pl 0 z
A 0.5 1 1.5
B 0.5 1 3
C 0.3 1 1.5
D 0.5 0.1 1.8
5. Comment on the meaningfulness of the two estimates in the above four cases.
Recently Asked Questions
- Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires that a company 's management document and assess the effectiveness of all internal control processes that could
- In a small , open economy , if net exports are negative , then :
- The __________ element of the marketing mix is demonstrated when a company places an ad in the Yellow Pages .