(a) a donor concentration of 5x1022m-3
(b) an acceptor concentration of 5x1022m-3
(c) the silicon is intrinsic.
[Assume ni=1.2x1016m-3, e=0.14m2V-1s-1, h=0.048m2V-1s-1, e=1.6x10-19C].
2. Calculate the equilibrium concentrations of electrons and holes in silicon at 290K with
(a) donor concentration Nd=1.5x1022m-3,
(b) acceptor concentration,Na=5x1020m-3 and
(c) Nd=7.5x1016m-3 and Na=5x1016m-3.
3. Calculate the acceptor dopant density which is needed to fabricate a resistor of value 870 in an integrated circuit. The resistors length and breadth are 50m and 5m respectively and the depth of diffusion can be assumed to be 2.5m. [Hole mobility p=0.048m2V-1s-1].
Recently Asked Questions
- Jack King is a client who is on your ward with cholecystitis and is due to go to theatre in the morning. He has been prescribed intravenous (IV) fluids
- I need help with this two questions. (1) Details on traditional aquaculture practices. Resource on European aquaculture (2) Focus on the Extensive
- If 12.20 grams of RbCl are dissolved in water to make a solution of0.223 L, the density is found to be 1.040 g/cm 3 .Calculate the molality of the solute.