1. Logic output I is to be HIGH if ignition power is to be applied and is to remain LOW otherwise.
2. Gasoline fumes in the engine compartment present a serious hazard of explosion. A sensor provides a logic input F that is HIGH if fumes are present.(Ignition power should not be applied if fumes are present)
3. To help prevent accidents, ignition power should not be applied while the outdrive is in gear. logic signal G is high if the outdrive is in gear and LOW otherwise
4. A blower is provided to clear fumes from the engine compartment and is to be operated for five minutes before applying ignition power; Logic signal B becomes HIGH after the blower has been in operation for five minutes
5. An emergency override signal E is provided so that the operator can choose to apply ignition power even if both the blower has not operated for five minutes and the outdrive is in gear, but no gasoline fumes are present
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification... View the full answer