b.what is the effect of disturbance, c
.steady state error with disturbance Td(s) = 1/s
2. Unity Feedback System
G(s) = 5000k / s(s+50)(s+100).
a.Draw Root locus,
b.Find the rage of k meaning stable range,
c.Find frequency oscillation
d. find k value for critically damped.
3. Block Diagram is given. In top k1/ s(s+2) and in feedback 1/k2+s. Specification are natural frequency is 5 rad/s. and 5% overshoot.
a. find k1,k2
4. Magnitude plot and Phase Plot is given.
a. find Gain Margin
b. Find Phase Margin
c. what is type of system
d. If k=100 what is factor should be in gain.
e. If phase margin is 45 degree, what should be in gain.
Recently Asked Questions
- I am not sure the answer to the question: Which of the following does not represent a major contributing factor in party realignment? demographic shifts third
- Ernie owns a water pump because pumping large amounts of water is harder than pumping small amounts the cost of producing a bottle of water rises as the pumps
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Entrance Actg #4 Sandra.