b.what is the effect of disturbance, c
.steady state error with disturbance Td(s) = 1/s
2. Unity Feedback System
G(s) = 5000k / s(s+50)(s+100).
a.Draw Root locus,
b.Find the rage of k meaning stable range,
c.Find frequency oscillation
d. find k value for critically damped.
3. Block Diagram is given. In top k1/ s(s+2) and in feedback 1/k2+s. Specification are natural frequency is 5 rad/s. and 5% overshoot.
a. find k1,k2
4. Magnitude plot and Phase Plot is given.
a. find Gain Margin
b. Find Phase Margin
c. what is type of system
d. If k=100 what is factor should be in gain.
e. If phase margin is 45 degree, what should be in gain.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that the time required to complete a 1040R tax form is normally distributed with a mean of 100 minutes and a standard deviation of 10
- List and discuss the background differences as it relates to planning in Europe, Netherlands and the United States.
- Please help me to complete BSBMGT608 task 1,2,3