1. Calculate the resistance of an intrinsic silicon piece of 1cm in length and 0.5mm in diameter.
If this silicon piece is heated to 500 degree centigrade, what will the resistance be?
2. Calculate the acceptor level doping necessary for the above silicon piece to have a resistance of 2k ohms.
Recently Asked Questions
- How would this question be solved using R? Standards for automated filling of bulk coffee bean bags require that the mean fill amount should be 10 kg and the
- If Medication A is given 1 pill every 4 hours. If the first dose today is given at 8 AM, when is the last dose given?
- This medication (from question number 3) Medication A comes in enteric-coated pills of 4 milligram in each. How mang pills can the patient receiver per day?