(1) All answers need to be justified (show all your work). All solutions must reflect your style of problem solving and represent your understanding of the material.
(2) The assignment must be submitted at the beginning of the class on May 27, 2010. No exceptions.
1. (a) Convert the following circuit from time-domain to frequency-domain. (2 points)
(b) Find the Thevenin equivalent circuit ( and ) at ‘a’ and ‘b’ in frequency-domain. (3 points)
(c) In frequency-domain, find connected at terminal ‘a’ and ‘b’ that absorbs maximum average
power from the sources. (1 point)
(d) What is the instantaneous power absorbed by ? (1 point)
(e) Convert the Thevenin equivalent circuit to time-domain (find vth(t), Rth, Cth or Lth). (extra 3 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- Just suppose that you are the supervisor of 25 people at a large distribution warehouse. One of your problems is excessive tardiness in your department and
- Need help to answer these. Q1. A performance measure is said to be contaminated when: a. It does not measure all aspects of performance. b. It evaluates
- hello can someone help my assessment. BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements Assessment – 1