(1) All answers need to be justified (show all your work). All solutions must reflect your style of problem solving and represent your understanding of the material.
(2) The assignment must be submitted at the beginning of the class on May 27, 2010. No exceptions.
1. (a) Convert the following circuit from time-domain to frequency-domain. (2 points)
(b) Find the Thevenin equivalent circuit ( and ) at ‘a’ and ‘b’ in frequency-domain. (3 points)
(c) In frequency-domain, find connected at terminal ‘a’ and ‘b’ that absorbs maximum average
power from the sources. (1 point)
(d) What is the instantaneous power absorbed by ? (1 point)
(e) Convert the Thevenin equivalent circuit to time-domain (find vth(t), Rth, Cth or Lth). (extra 3 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- QUESTIONS You are an insurance company operating in Egypt targeting social class A and you are planning to make a Facebook post using an Egyptian celebrities
- What do each of these encounters reveal about the relationship between God and God’s prophets?
- A relatively useful and simple integrated form of the Clausius-Clapeyron equation is: ï»¿ ln(P/P_0)=-\Delta H/R (1/T-1/T_0) ï»¿ if the temperature