Refer to three of Hamlet's soliloquies; for each, explain generally what Hamlet is thinking about or what is on his mind, how he resolves his thoughts and what the soliloquy reveals about his character. You may also include any literary elements in the soliloquy such as simile, metaphor, alliteration or imagery. This will strengthen your essay. Be sure to title each short essay with the Act.Scene.Line#'s of the soliloquy. When you quote the text (which you must do) it is not necessary for you site the quote. You may choose 3 from the following:
1. Act I scene 2 lines 129-59.
2. Act I scene 5 lines 92-112
3. Act II scene 2 lines 546-603
4. Act III scene 1 lines 56-89
5. Act III scene 2 lines 395-406
6. Act III scene 3 lines 73-96
7. Act IV scene 4 lines 32-66
Recently Asked Questions
- And i have also tried these questions all quarter and have gotten sort of close but still can't get it.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from University of Scranton Hospital is a 175 (1).docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Marketing Manag Essay Homework 1.