View the persuasive speech ,YouTube Graham Hill: Why I Am A Weekday Vegetarian. Based on the video, respond to the following questions in your post:
- What is the speaker's topic?
- Who is the speaker's target audience? How do you know?
- What is the speaker's thesis?
- How did the speaker use logos?
- How did the speaker use ethos?
- How did the speaker use pathos?
- What other persuasive techniques did the speaker use?
- Did the speaker use visual aids? If so, how did these help persuade you?
- What defective persuasion did the speaker use?
- Did the speaker persuade you to listen to their point? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Why did Paine believe that American was in a state of crisis?
- 1. Taxes on imports shift costs. For example, a tax on imported computers sold in the U.S. means ________. computer buyers pay more for U.S. made
- How to write the journal entry of capitalisation of development costs？Can you give an example？ Further costs of $112,000 were incurred in this