- I need a thesis statement for an essay the topic is To what degree can an individual's choices and actions influence the direction of his or her life?
Just looking for some ideas and supporting ideas that could help me build up this essay
- individual's direction of life is predominantly determined by their choices and actions. However being careless about life choices and actions can generate negative consequences which puts individual's life on a distorted direction.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following phenomena would be either consistent with or a violation of the efficient market hypothesis? Explain briefly. a) Nearly half of all
- Compute inventory turns when average inventory is 20,000 and the COGS is 40% of Revenue. The company has a capacity of producing 200 items annually and the
- Since piaget identified with having a guiding metaphor of human development with the child as an independent, curious scientist and Vygotsky is identified