this is about challenges immigrant college students face: please help me
Your results and discussion section must include some representative, interesting, or surprising quotes that your research participants mentioned during the interviews. Related comments/quotes should be grouped together under various themes. I suggest that you identify at least 3 - 4 major themes in your data and find at least 2 - 3 quotes for each theme. Then you can begin writing your qualitative data analysis for each theme. Your analysis in general should be organized in the following format:
1. An introductory or framing paragraph for a particular theme
2. Some quotes that support the theme: please make sure to use a block quote format - italicizing and using indentation to separate your quotes from your body paragraphs.
3. Some more discussion of the quotes: your explanations, interpretations, and reactions to the comments made by your interviewees.
Recently Asked Questions
- how many different functional groups can you find in drug molecules. you can find drug structures at www.rx.list.com. correctly identify functional
- A random sample of 31 waiting times (in minutes) before patients saw a medical professional in a hospital's minor emergency department had a variance
- QUESTION 10 Which type of cluster does NOT belong? a.Prototype-based b.Shared-Property c.Hierarchical-based d.Density-based 5 points QUESTION 11 Basic