1."The Storm" is written as a sequel. Do you believe it can stand alone? Why or why not?
2. Does Bobinot love Calixta? If so, how does he show it?
3. Does Calixta love Bobinot? If so, how does she show it?
4. Chopin writes that "there was nothing for [Alcee] to do but to gather her lips in a kiss." True?
5. Why does Calixta show little or no guilt about her act of adultery? Do you believe it will be repeated?
Recently Asked Questions
- How are the Moral Person View and the Moral Actor View different? How are they related? reference
- What historical connection can you make between the Allegory of the Cave and the Persian and Peloponnesian Wars (Athens and Sparta).You may have to be creative.
- EMBRY RIDDLE BSAB426 6.5 QUIZ Question QUESTION 1 The international aviation industry firms 'employment relationship' is critical to its success because of the