2. Explain the quote on p. 57: " Not everyone can see his dreams come true in the same way." How does the quote
apply to both the Crystal Merchant and Santiago?
3. What themes(major lessons or ideas) are present in this specific section of the novel? In what way has Santiago learned from these themes?
4. Describe the words of wisdom the elders have given to Santiago. How did he react to their wisdom and what results from Santiago's actions when he did or did not listen to their words?
Recently Asked Questions
- In Unit 5, we looked at the creation of things and the ideas of chaos and order.Certainly, the argument can be made that creation, chaos, and order are all
- compare and contrast the desires of mlk and old major for their worlds (people and animals) in i have a dream and old majors speech
- what is the greatest showman all about?? is it based on a true story life??