Can some one help me with this homework?
Simple Present vs. Present Progressive
Before completing this assignment, you must read and review all the required learning resources for this module.
- The simple present tense is used to express actions that are repeated (routines) or facts. The present progressive tense expresses actions that are not yet finished or are continuous. This assignment is designed to help you understand the difference between these two grammatical structures.
- Complete the table titled "Simple Present vs. Present Progressive"
using the following base sentences:
- The dog (to bark) at the mailman.
- Mary (to wait) for her coffee.
- We (to wear) formal attire for the convention .
- They (to drive) through the island.
- The teacher (to discuss) this topic carefully.
Attached is a detailed explanation... View the full answer