Unit 5 Discussion Question: Analysis of a Persuasive Speech
Please complete the following steps for your discussion post and response.
Watch the video.
Why I'm a weekday vegetarian - Graham Hill
User: n/a - Added: 2/22/13
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUJD3sGppUo
View the persuasive speech, Graham Hill: Why I Am A Weekday Vegetarian. Based on the video, respond to the following questions in your post:
- What is the speaker's topic?
- Who is the speaker's target audience? How do you know?
- What is the speaker's thesis?
- How did the speaker use logos?
- How did the speaker use ethos?
- How did the speaker use pathos?
- What other persuasive techniques did the speaker use?
- Did the speaker use visual aids? If so, how did these help persuade you?
- What defective persuasion did the speaker use?
- Did the speaker persuade you to listen to their point? Why or why not?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APAformat.
Please review post and response expectations.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1-Though business and technology cannot be separated, what might be the cost of not having a sound relationship between the two organizations? 2-Can
- Use the Internet to determine the name of at least two user applications that fit into each of the following categories of network application. Feel free to
- Assignment 1: LensCrafters Case Study Due Week 4 and worth 250 points This assignment requires student analysis of the LensCrafters case from Chapter 6 of the