1. What is the main difference between internal and external proposals?
2. What are the main components of an abstract?
3. What information do we include in the two sections of an introduction?
4. What is the difference between a conclusion and a recommendation in a report?
Part B 80%
For this quiz, submit your outline and the first draft of one section in your discussion part (e.g. cost). Then submit the entire proposal under Assignment Module 6.
For this assignment, detailed outline of your proposal. List all the headings and sub-headings. Follow the example in figure 19.5 in your book. Your outline is the table of contents, but without the page numbers. In your outline, you clearly identify how you are going to organize your proposal.
Under Discussion, you need to have three major criteria that you want to discuss in detail. For this assignment, consider one criterion and develop it. This will give your instructor a chance to see if you are on the right track. It is suggested that each criterion starts with an introduction, includes a graphic and concludes with the implications.
Brown Hospital employs over 2,000 employees, You expect at least 1,600 of whom to lack effective communication skills. The hospital requires a great deal of written and oral communication with staff, vendors, insurance companies, patients, and the patients' families.
Personnel working at this hospital need to be able to write reports, letters, and emails, and communicate effectively in face-to-face meetings. proposal to the HR director in which you propose a plan for professional development in which all the staff are required to take a test, and those who need the professional development will have to take the required courses.
You are free to organize the professional development in any way you want. It can be strictly online, during work hours, after work hours, paid by the employer or the employee, organized in phases or completed in one chunk, supervised internally or run by an external institution, followed by a merit or increase in salary or does not incorporate any incentives... Thus, the criteria that you want to discuss in detail in the discussion part may include cost, personnel, phases, curriculum, exit test, incentives, funding, mode of delivery, duration, ....
Recently Asked Questions
- Up the chimney roared the fire , and ______ the room with its broad blaze .
- Case study: Julian Lim purchased a put option at the cost of $0.30 each. The put option has a strike price of S$3.00 and the underlying stock is currently
- Which of the following is an example of a secondary source? a. a photograph b. a newspaper story describing an event c. a contract d. tools